Jul 10, 2023
R. Radloff & Associates is seeking an administrative assistant to fulfill administrative duties in our office. Administrative responsibilities span across a multitude of areas, including proposal and document related work, providing financial-related assistance, and general administrative tasks. Our firm is an engineering office specializing in civil and mechanical engineering in Northern BC. As such, minimal or partial familiarity with the engineering field may be beneficial but is not required by applicants.
We offer highly competitive wages, RRSP matching, health & fitness incentives, and an excellent extended benefits package. We also encourage all employees to pursue professional development through initiatives such as in-house training, educational/professional development goal-setting, and financial support.
- Assisting in accounts payables and credit card expenses
- Data entry to Intuit Accounting Software
- Provide administrative support to the admin team that includes: updating calendars, scheduling appointments, and maintaining office organization.
- Cover the front-desk reception position during sick days and vacations.
- Organize and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Prepare documents based on direction from engineering & tech staff. This includes writing, revising, and formatting various documents such as reports, letters, spreadsheets, correspondence, contracts, etc.
- Assist with the final stages of developing project deliverables (printing, binding, and mailing, or virtual compiling and emailing of documents).
Education & Experience
- Highschool graduate with post-secondary training in office/business administration, or a similar field. (post-secondary degree or diploma in Office or Business Administration preferred)
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an administrative role, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Adobe PDF.
- Preference will be given to those with a basic knowledge of bookkeeping principles and experience using accounting software. (Quickbooks or Xero is ideal).
- A valid BC Class 5 driver’s license to complete necessary office errands for office operation.
- Ability/ comfortability with driving large pick-up trucks (company vehicles).